5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How is sounding the Magnaflow full cat-back exhaust for V6 3.6L eTorque (PN #19461)?

SimmZ

Reaction score
Hi!

I am on the way to order a full cat-back exhaust from Magnaflow (PN# 19461) for my 2019 Big Horn with the V6 3.6L eTorque! I decided to stay with the single exhaust system because of the price as well, but also because I have the factory deployable bed step which is apparently not compatible with the aftermarket Magnaflow dual exhaust system.

https://www.magnaflow.com/products/...back-performance-exhaust-system?aces=12666641
19461_1500x.jpg

Since it's still a quite expensive part and that I need to do a special order on it (non-returnable), I would love to be able to hear how it sound before ordering it... I tried hard to find a video or a sound clip of this exhaust online, but without success at all. I also contacted Magnaflow directly and they don't have any sound clip neither (WTF?). :confused:

Did by chance, anybody own this exhaust here and can share impression, sound clip or video? :cool:

SimmZ

Reaction score
Humm, it looks like I have no chance on this and I'll need to take a chance and order it....

Andrzej

Reaction score
Hey did you get the megnaflow done I am looking in to it as well will love to get your feedback if any hp improve
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread