5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home link help

Volts44

Reaction score
Can not setup garage door tried everything in manual and online videos nothing works what am I doing wrong help please

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Did you look at the manual for the garage door opener? I had to push a button on the garage door opener (not the remote). And then program it.

MannyN

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Did you look at the manual for the garage door opener? I had to push a button on the garage door opener (not the remote). And then program it.
This is one wat to program the home link if you don't have the remote control anymore or broken. Normally, you push the home link button and hold it, then push the button on the remote control for 5 sec. and it should be programmed.

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
This is one wat to program the home link if you don't have the remote control anymore or broken. Normally, you push the home link button and hold it, then push the button on the remote control for 5 sec. and it should be programmed.
I've never had it work with a remote. I've tried it on several vehicles. The only way it ever worked was programming it per the garage opener procedure. At least on mine.

Users who are viewing this thread