5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi from Blue Ridge Georgia

victory rider

Reaction score
Thinking about trading my 14 ram on a used 19 , so trying to learn all I can . Already read a few posts before I joined so thanks !

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
Thinking about trading my 14 ram on a used 19 , so trying to learn all I can . Already read a few posts before I joined so thanks !
Welcome to the forum!
Lots of friendly and helpful folks here. Pull up a chair and enjoy :)

victory rider

Reaction score
Thanks Neurobit , trying to figure out what questions to ask while Im cleaning up my 14 ram to get it ready to trade :unsure:

GAscooter

Reaction score
Welcome from Gainesville Ga. You got a nice little town there. I ride through there frequently on my bike.

victory rider

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum, I'm just on the other side of the mountain from you in Clayton Georgia.
We go camping and fishing up in that area alot at Tallulah river campground. I checked out the pics of your truck ( nice ) if I dont get the used rebel theres a brand new tradesman ( silver ) I can get for the same price and I had already checked out some rebel takeof wheels for it. Doubt that I would try to do the vinyl rocker panel blackout tho , looks like it would be a p.i.t.a.

victory rider

Reaction score
Thanks GAscooter Yes Blue Ridge is nice , we moved down here from Danville Va. around 5 years ago. We ride bikes too when we can.

RAM Patriot

Ram Guru
Reaction score
We go camping and fishing up in that area alot at Tallulah river campground. I checked out the pics of your truck ( nice ) if I dont get the used rebel theres a brand new tradesman ( silver ) I can get for the same price and I had already checked out some rebel takeof wheels for it. Doubt that I would try to do the vinyl rocker panel blackout tho , looks like it would be a p.i.t.a.
Thanks!!!

Yeah, you can pick up a set of rebel tires and wheels for around $1,800 on eBay.

The vinyl rocker panel was a major project but I really like the protection with the wider wheels and the look. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread