5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi everyone

derekison2001

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. I ordered my Rebel in August 2018 and It arrived in October. I love it completely. My only gripe when it arrived was with the mirrors. They were supposed to be power folding but instead they were manual folding. Frustrating on a trail, but the rest of the truck was right. I ordered it with the Ramboxes and bed utility group as well as the panoramic sunroof. My wife was especially happy with the sunroof. I've taken it out on a number of trails and have gotten some pinstripes from bushes and some low hanging trees. It might be time to consider some body armor. Any suggestions? Always open to great suggestions. Thanks everyone.

Attachments

• 20190507_131417_HDR.jpg
    20190507_131417_HDR.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 17
  • 20190507_115601_HDR.jpg
    20190507_115601_HDR.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 17

danielle2019

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That’s the thing about these trucks! I bought mine to get to job sites for work, but they look so great and I’m scared of scratching it up!

KcRay

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. I ordered my Rebel in August 2018 and It arrived in October. I love it completely. My only gripe when it arrived was with the mirrors. They were supposed to be power folding but instead they were manual folding. Frustrating on a trail, but the rest of the truck was right. I ordered it with the Ramboxes and bed utility group as well as the panoramic sunroof. My wife was especially happy with the sunroof. I've taken it out on a number of trails and have gotten some pinstripes from bushes and some low hanging trees. It might be time to consider some body armor. Any suggestions? Always open to great suggestions. Thanks everyone.
Welcome, check out this thread.
*UPDATE* $250 Rebate on ALL New Rams

Users who are viewing this thread