5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here is how to block absolutely any user on this forum

silver billet

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Install ublock origin

Open the extension, browse to "My filters", then add these two lines:
5thgenrams.com##:xpath(//article[@data-author='****'])
5thgenrams.com##:xpath(//blockquote[@data-quote='****'])

But replace "***" with the exact name of the guy you want to block. So if you want to block me, you'd use:
@data-author='silver billet'

Hit "Apply changes", reload the page, and from now on enjoy peace and tranquility!

Richard320

Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
Install ublock origin

Open the extension, browse to "My filters", then add these two lines:

But replace "***" with the exact name of the guy you want to block. So if you want to block me, you'd use:

Hit "Apply changes", reload the page, and from now on enjoy peace and tranquility!
What's wrong with the "Ignore" feature? Just hover over the name, wait for the popup, then slide the cursor down and click Ignore. No software update needed.

silver billet

Reaction score
What's wrong with the "Ignore" feature? Just hover over the name, wait for the popup, then slide the cursor down and click Ignore. No software update needed.

Why not just use "Ignore"?

Let's just say some users are not able to be blocked via the standard "ignore" feature and so this more creative way is needed. I'm not trying to create problems for people, sometimes life is just simpler and more peaceful when you don't see what you don't want to see.

Users who are viewing this thread