5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hennessey Puts Up A MAMMOTH™ 1000 Lunar Edition For Sale

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Hennessey Puts Up A MAMMOTH™ 1000 Lunar Edition For Sale​

1,012 Horsepower TRX Could Be Yours...​

Hennessey-2023-Lunar-Edition-RAM-TRX-for-Sale-5.jpeg

Ram may have announced that the supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® HELLCAT V8 is nearing its end in 2024, but some enticing options remain in 2023. Notably, Ram recently unveiled the striking 2023 Ram 1500 TRX Lunar Edition. This edition serves as a follow-up to the Havoc Edition and boasts a sleek Ceramic Grey paint job along with a range of impressive features that distinguish it from the standard TRX model.

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
How much?

Let me guess……if you have to ask you can't afford it.😆

HemiDude

Reaction score
I hope whoever buys it actually drives it and not just stores it away. I'd hate to see that much fun go to waste :p

Dewey

Reaction score
I hope whoever buys it actually drives it and not just stores it away. I'd hate to see that much fun go to waste :p
Do like the wrestler Goldberg. Buy one to store and one to drive like he did with the early TRX.😆

Think he did the same with Demon’s.😲

Must be nice to be filthy rich.

HemiDude

Reaction score
Do like the wrestler Goldberg. Buy one to store and one to drive like he did with the early TRX.😆

Think he did the same with Demon’s.😲

Must be nice to be filthy rich.
I guess if I was filthy rich, I'd buy a different toy to drive every day. And set aside a speeding ticket fund :D

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Only Hennessey TRX I've seen was a newly-signed Denver Broncos player who stopped by a local quick serve lunch place. He may not have heard, but we're not so good lately. Might consider saving his pennies.

HemiDude

Reaction score
Only Hennessey TRX I've seen was a newly-signed Denver Broncos player who stopped by a local quick serve lunch place. He may not have heard, but we're not so good lately. Might consider saving his pennies.
There's a local guy with Mammoth the same color as my GT. I always rev mine as I pass him, I'm sure he's either laughing his *** off or shaking his head

Lord Helmet

Reaction score
One of my former neighbors transports them in Southeast Texas. I've seen several of them in the Houston area. He loads one up on a trailer and hauls to his house before leaving the next day to deliver it to its new owner. They are a beautiful sight to see.

Users who are viewing this thread