5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hennessey Adds Overlanding Package For Their 1,012 Horsepower TRX MAMMOTH 1000!

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Hennessey Adds Overlanding Package For Their 1,012 Horsepower TRX MAMMOTH 1000!​

Overland Edition Looks Awesome, But It Will Cost You...​

1669572055224.png

Overlanding is continuing to grow in popularity since the start of the pandemic. The idea behind overlanding is to include a multi-day, week, or month trip under lightly explored territory to remote locations and being self-reliant in those unfamiliar places.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Oh my, that’s awesome. Too bad you could probably watch the gas gauge move when driving it. In the same vein, hope they increased the gas tank size so you could actually overland-two jerry cans aren’t nearly enough for a truck that averages 8-10 real world mpg stock when on road.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Oh my, that’s awesome. Too bad you could probably watch the gas gauge move when driving it. In the same vein, hope they increased the gas tank size so you could actually overland-two jerry cans aren’t nearly enough for a truck that averages 8-10 real world mpg stock when on road.
Hey, don’t dog the TRX. I’ll have you know that it can be in the 11’s every once in a while!
8FEA6255-ACBC-4ECA-875C-F88114F6E97B.jpeg

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Hey, don’t dog the TRX. I’ll have you know that it can be in the 11’s every once in a while!
View attachment 144739
I’m guessing you remember I was about to get one. Rates paired with me needing a lot cash for being upside down on the current truck makes it unpalatable. Hopefully, I’ll pick one up by this time next year, but we’ll see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/