5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with Tire calibration

Fatherdeath

Reaction score
any one in the phoenix area that has the ability to help with tire recalibration, dealer down here in queen creek wants 350 buck just for the program which i think is crazy ill buy a programmer for that much

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You can reprogram your tire size and many other things with AlfaOBD, a security bypass, and a OBD Bluetooth Scanner for less than $100.

Be careful with the Rough Country recalibration tool, it does not work with the 2021 Ram 1500's with Parksense. I sent this question to them so I could verify if it would work with my truck....
Q: Will your Speedometer Calibration tool work on a 2021 Ram 1500 with ParkSense® Front and Rear Park-Assist with Stop? This feature detects objects near the front or rear and will stop the truck if contact is predicted. In your "Notes", it says...Does not fit 20+ models with parking assist. I believe that is referring to Parallel and Perpendicular Park-Assist that automatically parks the truck, but I want to make sure before I purchase your tool.

A: No sorry it will not

Fatherdeath

Reaction score
ordered the SGW bypass and the obdlink mx+ once here i will test with windows version of alfaobd, total cost will be around 200, if any one needs this and are in the queen creek area ill hook them up

Mattatto

Reaction score
ordered the SGW bypass and the obdlink mx+ once here i will test with windows version of alfaobd, total cost will be around 200, if any one needs this and are in the queen creek area ill hook them up
I'm in NE Mesa and swapped the OE add on 20's for Rebel take offs. I could use a recalibration and would appreciate the help if you still have the tools.

Users who are viewing this thread