5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help needed..

ramhouston

Reaction score
anybody on here able to access diagrams for OEM parts? i need for a few for a project that i am trying to tackle. TIA!

ramhouston

Reaction score
Alldata is vehicle model year specific, if there are any changes from 2019 to 2022 they will not show up on my subscription.
19.99 for a one month worth of access is pretty reasonable IMO.
i just need diagram for a specific OEM part. do you need me to provide part number or how can we go about it?

kapinallinen2

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
i just need diagram for a specific OEM part. do you need me to provide part number or how can we go about it?
Give me a description of it and the P/N, I`ll do a search and see what comes up.

edit: if you are looking for a schematic of a specific electronic module/component, then no dice,
those are not available.

Last edited:

Rick3478

Ram Guru
Reaction score
no no.. an actual diagram that would show each every wire of say a harness or something.
i know somebody on this damn forum has access but just won't speak up 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Actually most of us don't have access to that, unless we are either paying for the subscription, or if working for a dealer, have a non-disclosure clause in effect.

Maybe you could start a lawsuit under right-to-repair laws and challenge the way Stellantis has this set up. And if you're successful, share the information with the rest of us.

ramhouston

Reaction score
Actually most of us don't have access to that, unless we are either paying for the subscription, or if working for a dealer, have a non-disclosure clause in effect.

Maybe you could start a lawsuit under right-to-repair laws and challenge the way Stellantis has this set up. And if you're successful, share the information with the rest of us.
lol.. 😒

ramhouston

Reaction score
Give me a description of it and the P/N, I`ll do a search and see what comes up.

edit: if you are looking for a schematic of a specific electronic module/component, then no dice,
those are not available.
PART: 68275812AC
RUNNING BOARDS
TIA SIR..

Users who are viewing this thread