5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help I'd part

j517

Reaction score
What is this.
7abb2eb299d91ab40874e69405d6e03c.jpg

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

klail

Reaction score
Simply, it counters the small vibrations that go through the frame to make it smoother for the occupants.

Rick J

Reaction score
Now how does it work ? :ROFLMAO:
Technical name is ATMM (Active Tuned Mass Module)
Active Tuned Mass Modules, ATMMs, which are essentially little cans bolted to the frame rails on either side of the truck, with solenoid-activated weights inside.
As the HEMI engine’s Multi-Displacement System kicks in, and sends the truck into four-cylinder (ECO) mode, an under hood sensor picks up unwanted vibrations, and triggers these ATMMs to shake their internal weights in a way that’s 180 degrees out of phase with the engine’s unwanted vibration, thus canceling it out and yielding a smooth experience for occupants.

j517

Reaction score
Thank you I wanted to mount train horns but that is where the brackets go I dont want to mess with factory crap.

Kleinn tech support though it was ca vehic specific do you all have them also?

Rick J

Reaction score
Thank you I wanted to mount train horns but that is where the brackets go I dont want to mess with factory crap.

Kleinn tech support though it was ca vehic specific do you all have them also?

They are not CA only. All 1500's with 5.7.

j517

Reaction score
I had a 1500 now I have a 2500 Kleinn told me it was possibly a CA only thing not

Users who are viewing this thread