5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

IHFN

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I just got my 1500 Limited a month ago. I had been impatiently waiting for my 2017 Jeep GC Trailhawk lease to end so I could get a RAM 1500 Limited. It has one of the best interior/tech of any car or truck right now. I was initially going to order a new one, but by the time I could order one it would have been a 2021 and I wasn't going to get many discounts on it. I found a 2020 that had everything I wanted except the Ram Box. I can live without it and got a great deal on mine (paying 50 more a month than the Trailhawk and my insurance is 50 less). I actually had equity in my Trailhawk so that helped keep the price down (don't wait until the end of the lease to turn in, you lose any equity if you do).

Anyway, I've enjoyed the forums so far and they've provided a lot of help for me figuring out different things in the truck. Great site you all have here. Glad to join!

UnloosedChewtoy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

Interesting how your Limited is 50 per month less than your 2017 TH (insurance wise). My wife's 2018 TH is about 50 less per month than my 2020 Limited with State Farm, exact opposite of you. :unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread