5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Washington

RAM_15Hunnid

Reaction score
Hello everybody, I recently purchased a 2022 Black Ram 1500 Laramie crew cab 5.7L 4x4 about 3 weeks ago that currently has almost 59,000 miles on it. This is my first time owning a truck and I have to say, I love it! A lot of information on here I can take in due to my lack of knowledge on Ram’s or trucks in general.

Some things I already did on the truck are:
•Chrome delete (except grill and rear dodge logo)
•De-badged the “Ram” emblems on both driver and passenger doors. De-badged the 4x4 emblem on the tailgate.
•Tints all around
•Added flower master super 10’s muffler and deleted the resonator (sounds really good!)

Some things that are in the works include:
•Blacked out hemi emblems for either side of the hood
•Blacked out tailgate emblem
•AFE air intake stage 2
•Bed cover
•Grill replacement (Looking for something more aggressive)
•Tires & wheels
•Oil catch can
•Paint correction
•Clear coat
•Possibly aftermarket headlights
•Some other things TBD

Some recommendations I got from my peers included:
•Leveling kit
•Lift kit

My plans for the truck is to just make it look good and sound good, not really going the performance route although it wouldn’t hurt to add a few HP here and there, haha. I only use it to commute and is my daily driver.

I have a 60k maintenance coming up that I was quoted just under 2 grand for from the dealership that I’m looking forward to, haha.

Hope to learn new things and make some friends.

-Pete

Attachments

• IMG_3237.jpeg
    IMG_3237.jpeg
    83.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread