5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from upstate NY, Purchased her in late October traded my 13 STP Challenger for 12 months of Hemi fun vs 4.

Ross2.0

Reaction score
Overall she's a gorgeous looking truck, that being said she had an issue at 188 miles with the etorque battery/module. Didn't leave me stranded but spent a week in the dealership. There seemed to be a lot of confusion about troubleshooting and repairs. It was a very frustrating experience but in the end the battery/module was replaced and reflashed and all seems well at 1400 miles with the etorque anyway.
Mileage well that's another concern she averages almost 13, almost. I'm going to hold off judgement until she loosens up a bit. Otherwise love the truck seems solid, good in the snow and decent power.

Jsvt3

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome! Hopefully everything continues to run good for you. I’m around 15.5 mpg non e-torque.

79 300

Reaction score
Welcome from another Challenger /Ram owner.

Attachments

• DSCN8372.JPG
    DSCN8372.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread