5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Ohio.

BuckeyeBighorn

Reaction score
Hello.

Ive lurked around for a few years. Finally signed up. Just never introduced myself. Reside in SW Ohio. Here for the wealth of knowledge. Not very active online.

2021 Bighorn 5.7 with nothing special or fancy. Finally decided to mod for the sake of convenience and boredom. Ive bought a few things here, appreciate those who made that possible. Have quite a few parts laying around that ill eventually get to. I have too may projects and not enough time.

Attachments

• IMG_0046.jpeg
    IMG_0046.jpeg
    337.1 KB · Views: 5
Hello.

Ive lurked around for a few years. Finally signed up. Just never introduced myself. Reside in SW Ohio. Here for the wealth of knowledge. Not very active online.

2021 Bighorn 5.7 with nothing special or fancy. Finally decided to mod for the sake of convenience and boredom. Ive bought a few things here, appreciate those who made that possible. Have quite a few parts laying around that ill eventually get to. I have too may projects and not enough time.
Hi Welcome

Hello.

Welcome to the forum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Back