5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Northern California

PDiddy

Reaction score
Just bought a 2022 1500 Laramie with etorque, limited slip diff, 4x4, crew, and brake controller.

I was driving a gladiator, which I loved, but needed more tow capacity and the 6th seat. With two daughters, we are always driving them and their friends around and always find ourselves short one seat.

I’ve only had the 1500 for 2 days but love it. Coming from a jeep I appreciate the quiet cabin. It doesn’t feel as big as I thought it would, driving it around. Which is great. I still have to figure out how to stuff it in my garage.

My plans for it: ordered a Gator bed cover already. I really want to give it a stance like the Rebel. I’m looking for some stock rebel wheels and tires on Facebook and Craigslist. Not sure if it needs a lift to get the rebel stance. If you know, feel free to let me know. Last, I’ll get some steps for it.

We will be towing a 26’ travel trailer with it. Super excited about that.

Thanks!

jl13

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just bought a 2022 1500 Laramie with etorque, limited slip diff, 4x4, crew, and brake controller.

I was driving a gladiator, which I loved, but needed more tow capacity and the 6th seat. With two daughters, we are always driving them and their friends around and always find ourselves short one seat.

I’ve only had the 1500 for 2 days but love it. Coming from a jeep I appreciate the quiet cabin. It doesn’t feel as big as I thought it would, driving it around. Which is great. I still have to figure out how to stuff it in my garage.

My plans for it: ordered a Gator bed cover already. I really want to give it a stance like the Rebel. I’m looking for some stock rebel wheels and tires on Facebook and Craigslist. Not sure if it needs a lift to get the rebel stance. If you know, feel free to let me know. Last, I’ll get some steps for it.

We will be towing a 26’ travel trailer with it. Super excited about that.

Thanks!
check the buy/sell forum, I am pretty sure some one here in CA was selling their rebel take off not so long ago

PDiddy

Reaction score
check the buy/sell forum, I am pretty sure some one here in CA was selling their rebel take off not so long ago
Yeah, I was checking out Facebook market place. There are a few sets of rebel wheels and tires. I’ll probably go that route. Thanks!

PDiddy

Reaction score
I'm the original PDiddy. Just a middle aged white guy from Northern California, that's been called PDiddy by his borther in law for 20 years. Always make a good Forum name.

Users who are viewing this thread