5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from North Dakota!

JVSTBEE

Reaction score
Hi y'all!

Long-time lurker who made the decision to purchase earlier this month after combing these forums relentlessly, and receiving an offer from a local dealership to buy me out of my lease. Big thanks to everyone here in helping me make an informed decision with the wealth of information that lives on this site--very much appreciated.

I'm coming from primarily German automobiles. My last ride was a 2019 GLC300 4MATIC, but I'm currently driving my mother-in-law's Cadillac XT5 until my RAM comes in...and it can't come fast enough. 😁

Never owned an American vehicle, never owned a pickup, never had a V8. Lots of firsts with this RAM and I'm extremely excited about them all, as living in ND presents some unique challenges in respect to vehicles.

Thanks in advance for the hospitality!

Dr. Jim

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Welcome and best of luck with your first Ram. Hopefully it will come in quickly like a "SuperBee!"

Users who are viewing this thread