5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello and Goodbye?

Nothotdog

Reaction score
I've been lurking for a while and thought I'd introduce myself.

I learned so much from you all (and will continue to learn more), so thank you!

In April I ordered a Limited (4x4, 5.7L, 6'4" box (33 gal tank), Night Edition, Level 1 group, 3.92 axle, BUG, LS). Soon after, I realized that this was not exactly the truck I wanted (and if I'm going to pay this much, it probably should be the one I really want). I struggled with what to do for some time. I then found a Power Wagon, optioned exactly as I'd want, as a dealer order that was built but had not yet shipped (no clue how long it may take to get here).

I cancelled my order and put money down towards the Power Wagon (hence the "Goodbye?" in the title). I'll continue to lurk, as there is a lot of useful information that you all give, and maybe I'll chime in if I have anything to add. I'm also lurking in the HDRams forums as well.

As an aside, if anyone is interested in purchasing my Limited order, I can give you the dealer information (it is in Massachusetts a bit outside Boston), here is the Window Sticker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online