5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello all

pinball_kdvc

Reaction score
Long time Mopar fan/owner (mostly jeep) but finally getting my but into a Ram. Was back and forth on either a power wagon or 2500 limited. After about 6 months I had a fully loaded 2500 laramie megacab night edition 6.4 hemi with all the goodies just kinda fall in my lap at a price I couldn't ignore. So I snatched it up. So now I'll be paroosing the threads looking for upgrades (mainly jump seat to console) and mods to make her perfect. Look forward to learning and mingling. 1000001642.jpg

Nascar Tommy

My other Ram is a Dodge.
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Nice truck. This forum is 1500's there is a HD forum though, go to HDrams.com

pinball_kdvc

Reaction score
Long time Mopar fan/owner (mostly jeep) but finally getting my but into a Ram. Was back and forth on either a power wagon or 2500 limited. After about 6 months I had a fully loaded 2500 laramie megacab night edition 6.4 hemi with all the goodies just kinda fall in my lap at a price I couldn't ignore. So I snatched it up. So now I'll be paroosing the threads looking for upgrades (mainly jump seat to console) and mods to make her perfect. Look forward to learning and mingling. View attachment 179644
My bad man, I assumed it was for all 5th gens.

Users who are viewing this thread