5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hellcat to Ram

Mopar_Gummy

Reaction score
What's up everyone,
Just came from a White Knuckle Hellcat Charger (1048 rWhp) to a 2020 Iradescent Pearl Ram Limited. Loving everything so far, especially the panoramic sunroof!
Looking forward to picking your brains on all things truck =]

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thank you! It is power wise, but i appreciate the extra room and refined interior!
The interior and ride on my SRT Challenger were pretty darn good, but this Ram is hard to compete with in those areas.

Last edited:

Mopar_Gummy

Reaction score
The interior and ride on my SRT Challenger were pretty darn good, but this Ram is hard to compete with in those areas.
Absolutely! I love the ride of the SRT/Hellcat, the Ram feels like my old 300c lol, but, my kids get more legroom, panoramic sunroof, 12in screen and better gas milage than 9mpg on e85. I'm starting to look into some stuff for the ram now, didn't know an intake or exhaust on these yielded so much hp hahaha

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Absolutely! I love the ride of the SRT/Hellcat, the Ram feels like my old 300c lol, but, my kids get more legroom, panoramic sunroof, 12in screen and better gas milage than 9mpg on e85. I'm starting to look into some stuff for the ram now, didn't know an intake or exhaust on these yielded so much hp hahaha
Oh man, watch falling down that HP rabbit hole! I like that the Pulsar I installed added a little more pep, but I ever get really serious about it, boost will be my choice

Users who are viewing this thread