5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hard downshifting and lurching on 2022 Ram

jpl392

Reaction score
I brought my 2022 Ram in for service because twice it shifted on its own while driving into a low gear or was stuck in a low gear. The dealership check for error codes found nothing, now when I come to a stop I can feel it shift hard from third to second and second to first. Also truck seems to lurch during this. The dealer said they applied the teach mode but cannot figure it out.

I brought my 2022 Ram in for service because twice it shifted on its own while driving into a low gear or was stuck in a low gear. The dealership check for error codes found nothing, now when I come to a stop I can feel it shift hard from third to second and second to first. Also truck seems to lurch during this. The dealer said they applied the teach mode but cannot figure it out.
Do you have eTorque?

I get that "lurch" sensation sometimes coming to stop and accelerating from a stop. I know its e-torque. What a joke e-torque is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back