5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hammock vs Seat Extended Rear Seat Cover

MtGranite

Reaction score
I have a 2023 1500 Limited Night Edition in Granite with leather seats. I currently have a seat cover I’m not exactly happy with. I have two dogs, a Catahoula Leopard Dog and a Vizsla. The Catahoula is a little smaller and likes looking out the windows, otherwise I would use a cover with the seats folded up and dogs on the floor. What would you recommend and would it be appropriate for leather seats?

nc_beagle

Ram Guru
Reaction score
We have two beagles and use a hammock as a shedded fur container. It also serves to keep them from crashing onto the floor if I break hard.

I put two towels between the bottom of the hammock and the seats.

Threesuns1

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm also a fan of the hammock, keep the seats clean and fills in the space between front and back seats. Mine has the mesh in the front center so they get air from the vents. Works fine with a Lab and German Shepard/something mix. Plus, I still have room for stuff under the hammock, between the seats

Users who are viewing this thread