5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grille pieces

Tuckerman802

Reaction score
Hello, I’ve recently had my truck (2022 rebel) in the shop after hitting a deer. I had them replace the Orem bumper with a vice mod v2 bumper. the new bumper looks good but there is an eyesore gap between the bumper and the grille. I’m thinking that I am missing a part, either broke and fell out when I hit the deer or got left out during the install.

Anyhow, does anyone know what clips to sets in these holes at the bottom of the grille? I feel like something fills the space I just cant figure out what.
FC191B1B-A8F4-413A-BE55-DDF6EBB6A835.jpeg
These are photos of the gap I’m trying to describe 887F437D-5277-433A-B88A-ED88906679A6.jpeg 51CE3A98-B6AA-49B1-AE84-3D64D68BB266.jpeg

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nothing goes in front except for bumper. The center of the oem bumper is designed to hide the bottom area of the grill you show in your picture.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk

jbarefield

Reaction score
Hello, I’ve recently had my truck (2022 rebel) in the shop after hitting a deer. I had them replace the Orem bumper with a vice mod v2 bumper. the new bumper looks good but there is an eyesore gap between the bumper and the grille. I’m thinking that I am missing a part, either broke and fell out when I hit the deer or got left out during the install.

Anyhow, does anyone know what clips to sets in these holes at the bottom of the grille? I feel like something fills the space I just cant figure out what.
View attachment 158382
These are photos of the gap I’m trying to describe View attachment 158383 View attachment 158384
Can I get some more pics of the bumper on your truck? I was going to order this over a ranch hand but everyone says there will be a gap. I assume this is what they are talking about. Thanks!

silverWS6

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Nothing goes there, the Rebel bumper has a lip there to cover that. That's why several aftermarket bumpers aren't Rebel specific because that gap will be there.

ADD offers a bumper but it's designed for Rebel and non-Rebel trucks.

Users who are viewing this thread