5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings and salutations!

redcold

Reaction score
New to the forum. I've had Dodge/Ram trucks for, well, more years than I care to acknowledge. This is my first foray into the HD/2500 truck. I found the perfect retirement trailer, and it's just too heavy for the GVWR of my 1500, so I'm shopping for a 2500.
I would be glad to hear from anyone who has purchased new in the last 4 to 6 months and was able to get less than MSRP. I will be happy travel to pick it up. I live in Alaska, and the dealers up here are MSRP + dealer sticker. Thanks!

redcold

Reaction score
It's 3000 miles from AK to pick up the trailer, so a road trip either way. I can store the truck with friends in the Lower 48 til the trailer is built, so I am happy to travel for the right deal. I will check in with Mark Dodge.
I have posted on HDrams as well. Gotta have the 2500 for the GVRW - I just don't like to be at max when towing over truly crappy roads.
Thanks!
(Sister) Jeni

TNRamGuy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry, bro, sis, thinking hd ram is slow to respond compared to this site. Mark dodge has some great prices thinking you might find that they are awesome. Again I am up for a road trip 🙃

redcold

Reaction score
Ordered from Mark Dodge yesterday. Now to try my patience. Not one of my virtues!

Users who are viewing this thread