5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great bug remover

Randboye

Reaction score
Pain old $2.00 hydrygen peroxide
Work best on love bugs. Use full strength will not harm paint. Spray on let soak for a few minutes then wash off with soapy water
use on my motorcycle. After spry with plexus buff with a good micro fiber cloth.

Attachments

• 20210424_142206.jpg
    20210424_142206.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 38
  • image001.jpg
    image001.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 38

AmericanRebelution

Reaction score
Pain old $2.00 hydrygen peroxide
Work best on love bugs. Use full strength will not harm paint. Spray on let soak for a few minutes then wash off with soapy water
use on my motorcycle. After spry with plexus buff with a good micro fiber cloth.
Interesting. I've never heard of this before. But makes sense - I know it works great to remove blood from cloth.

cervelo15

Reaction score
Just used this stuff on my running boards right behind the front wheel….did an amazing job. Can’t wait to use it on the rocker panels and the grille!

Cajun_

Reaction score
Most bug removers and home brew solutions don't play nice with coatings let alone PPF. This stuff works great with both.

Last edited:

cervelo15

Reaction score
Most bug removers and home brew solutions don't play nice with coatings let along PPF. This stuff works great with both.
Agree!! First thing I did was spin the bottle and it clearly says safe for coatings. I’m also going to spray some iron decon Spray as well to get as much decontaminats off there as possible

Cajun_

Reaction score
Agree!! First thing I did was spin the bottle and it clearly says safe for coatings. I’m also going to spray some iron decon Spray as well to get as much decontaminats off there as possible
I use ironx from carpro, you?

cervelo15

Reaction score
I use ironx from carpro, you?
That’s the one I just picked up. There is one specific made by the manufacturer of my ceramic coating called Ferrex. I got the car pro since it’s readily available in the local detailing storefront.

This weekend will be the first time using it. How did it work for you?

Cajun_

Reaction score
That’s the one I just picked up. There is one specific made by the manufacturer of my ceramic coating called Ferrex. I got the car pro since it’s readily available in the local detailing storefront.

This weekend will be the first time using it. How did it work for you?
Works great just don't leave it on the PPF for long. I don't really use it unless I follow it with a ceramic topper to bring back the hydrophobic properties.

Users who are viewing this thread