5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Granite crystal metallic thread

Undaground

Reaction score
Hi I have a5th gen 2019 Ram 1500 quad cab in granite crystal metallic with chrome bumpers. I want to get the color matching bumpers both front and rear. Anyone know what the oem part number for those are? Unless someone has a set for sale in Nj. Thanks.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Well guys. It’s been fun. Sold the truck today. Listed locally and a dealer reached out and was interested in it. Gave me a fair deal and don’t have to mess with 3rd party buyers and lowballers. Been a great truck.
What are you replacing it with?

rick619

Reaction score
Just picked up a '23 Granite Crystal Sport that they still hadn't sold. Only thing I'm not crazy about appearance wise is the wheels. So will start checking out all 38 pages looking for wheels I like. I like many of the black wheels. Also like the copper colored.

Saw someone that is somewhat local has near new Rebel wheels with 33" tires for around $1500. I'm a bit broke now, but might look for some other factory take offs when I'm ready.

Ram1500.jpg

Ram1500b.jpg

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just picked up a '23 Granite Crystal Sport that they still hadn't sold. Only thing I'm not crazy about appearance wise is the wheels. So will start checking out all 38 pages looking for wheels I like. I like many of the black wheels. Also like the copper colored.

Saw someone that is somewhat local has near new Rebel wheels with 33" tires for around $1500. I'm a bit broke now, but might look for some other factory take offs when I'm ready.

View attachment 179872

View attachment 179873
sport w/o a sprt hood is that a option people opt out of when ordering or how did that happen?

jealous of the paint matched bumpers!

if i were to make any suggestions it would be to hold off on wheels-tires and get a slight lift or level to help broaden your options and search for wheels. you wont be able to fit anything great with the current way it sits

ddeuce22

Reaction score
sport w/o a sprt hood is that a option people opt out of when ordering or how did that happen?

if i were to make any suggestions it would be to hold off on wheels-tires and get a slight lift or level to help broaden your options and search for wheels. you wont be able to fit anything great with the current way it sits

Yeah apparently sport hood delete is a thing people are doing. Personally I love my sport hood.

rick619

Reaction score

Maybe it's a 2023 thing? I was looking specifically for left over '23 Sport models. Of the 6 available within an hour, none of them have the nicer hood.

Probably going to limit myself to a 33" tire, so looks like I can do that without a level. I do eventually want to use it for towing, so don't want to lift it. Liked this particular one because it has the tow package.

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

My '20 Bighorn Sport, purchased off a dealer's lot, didn't have the sport hood. Didn't bother me, though I thought it was odd.

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The Sport Hood is a love/hate relationship. Those that have one know what I’m talking about.
I think it looks ok, but could definitely live without it. It's just a few plastic pieces that snap in and fake vents!

I open the hood for 15 mins after I'm done washing it to let the water run out then I wipe the streaks with detailer.

Users who are viewing this thread