5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got this error

Jmdwifi

Reaction score
I bought the truck 3 days ago. It is a 2500 rebel with a 6.4. I got this email a few minutes ago.
image attached. I went to my dashboard and it doesn't say anything about this. Anyone know about this?

Attachments

• ram error.jpg
    ram error.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 40
I bought the truck 3 days ago. It is a 2500 rebel with a 6.4. I got this email a few minutes ago.
image attached. I went to my dashboard and it doesn't say anything about this. Anyone know about this?
If you have an obdII reader you could see if you can get the code for more information. 🤷‍♂️ otherwise id be happy the system caught an asymptomatic error and get it into the shop asap

I was just checking here because the dealer is 45 minutes away. I am at work and could go get my jeep for today. When I went to the dashboard online, it doesn't say anything about the error and states everything is fine. I will call the dealer when they open. I don't have a reader right now. I had a taser mini in my gladiator, so I didn't need one. Thank you for the reply. I appreciate any input.

I was just checking here because the dealer is 45 minutes away. I am at work and could go get my jeep for today. When I went to the dashboard online, it doesn't say anything about the error and states everything is fine. I will call the dealer when they open. I don't have a reader right now. I had a taser mini in my gladiator, so I didn't need one. Thank you for the reply. I appreciate any input.
Ahhh gotcha. you could always stop into autozone or a store like that and they can check for codes as well. I THINK their readers only read active codes, but i may be wrong.

Sucks having this stuff happen to a brand new truck. I feel for ya, especially as a fellow former JT owner 🤙

this is the 1500 forum
you might get better answers here

this is the 1500 forum
you might get better answers here
It's actually a glitch with the website. It means much like connect 4, they just worked on it enough to brag it exists but have not made it work really well. I am use to it from the Jeeps, so the truck is fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back