5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got my new wheels/tires put on today!

firemedic10584

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ditched the stock 20" big horn wheels and tires and ordered a set of Ballistic Anvil's in 20x9 with Nitto Ridge Grapplers in a 275/60/20. Ordered them thru Custom Offset . com - they came mounted and balanced and TPMS installed direct to my door. Completely changed the look of the truck for the better. I haven't done any testing yet to see if there is any rubbing, but I've got the 2.5" leveling kit and since it's just a taller tire and only a slight offset difference than stock, i don't see there being any rub issues. What do yall think? I gotta get rid of the crappy looking sidesteps and get some amp power steps eventually for that clean look, but it'll do for now. Wheel offsets are a +15. Also, pictures do not do them justice - they really look great!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 354
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 349

deanfx

Reaction score
Looks good. Is there a reason you didn't go with 295's?

Reaction score
Wider will sling a lot of rocks. The 275 looks perfect.
With that offset I think the 295’s would stick out too far. JMO

firemedic10584

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I contemplated going taller/wider, but after reading A LOT on here and a few other groups, I landed on this being the right size for the setup and looks I was looking for. The pictures really don’t do it justice. They look amazing in person. I will add, a lot of people said how quiet these tires are. I tend to disagree. While they’re not super loud, they definitely have a hum to them going 40-50 mph. Not a deal breaker because i feel much more secure with these on the truck compared to the stock tires. These also track a lot straighter. Overall, great purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread