5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got her all cleaned up

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
So, New England weather is a bit screwy but today was absolutely gorgeous. It got into the mid 70's with blue skys and minimal clouds which isn't too common in these parts for this time of year
so I played hooky from work. I had time to get the truck cleaned up. It was time to get the winter washed off my truck. No fancy products just a basic wash and wax soap and some armor all tire shine. I'll wax it when I know the weather will stay nice for awhile. I think it came out pretty good 20220318_162946.jpg

NRitland2

Reaction score
So, New England weather is a bit screwy but today was absolutely gorgeous. It got into the mid 70's with blue skys and minimal clouds which isn't too common in these parts for this time of year
so I played hooky from work. I had time to get the truck cleaned up. It was time to get the winter washed off my truck. No fancy products just a basic wash and wax soap and some armor all tire shine. I'll wax it when I know the weather will stay nice for awhile. I think it came out pretty good View attachment 123594
Looks sharp! Fellow New Englander and damn today was nice!

41magmag41

Reaction score
Ditto here in New Hampshire, cleaned mine up just in time for the rain today, sigh

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I can’t wait to be able to give mine a wash and wax . Another month or month and a half it should be warmed up enough here .

41magmag41

Reaction score
put another coat of wax on my girl today then looked at the weather report and said a chance of showers, now I know they will arrive, lol

Users who are viewing this thread