5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GoRhino RB20 FS

ryanc111

Reaction score
GoRhino RB20 Running Boards for sale - $325. I ran them on my Ram for ~1500 miles before deciding I wanted something narrower. They are in great condition and while used, don't have any paint chips or dings in them.

I don't have any of the original packaging material so don't really want to ship them. So if you're near the Bozeman area and are interested hit me up.

U

User_18177

If you still have these and do want to ship them, I'm interested. I'm located in Florida.

DAWNHAMMER

Reaction score
Fellow Montanan from Missoula here. I'd come pick these up but I just left back for Oklahoma yesterday.

PHFT

Reaction score
GoRhino RB20 Running Boards for sale - $325. I ran them on my Ram for ~1500 miles before deciding I wanted something narrower. They are in great condition and while used, don't have any paint chips or dings in them.

I don't have any of the original packaging material so don't really want to ship them. So if you're near the Bozeman area and are interested hit me up.

View attachment 32394

View attachment 32395

View attachment 32396
I am sure these have already sold as this post is pretty old but I am looking at getting these for my Rebel and was just wondering if those are the powder coated ones or the bedliner coated ones?

ryanc111

Reaction score
I am sure these have already sold as this post is pretty old but I am looking at getting these for my Rebel and was just wondering if those are the powder coated ones or the bedliner coated ones?

Yep, sold them awhile ago but they were the bedliner coated ones.

Users who are viewing this thread