5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Goodbye road salt hello Spring!

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Truck looks great! Can't wait to be able to give mine a good hand wash and detail. The touchless car washes don't get all of the gunk off. Supposed to be 60 degrees this Friday so I think I'll leave work a little early.

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks @mikeru82 ! I’ve been taking it to a DIY car was where I can apply as much spray nozzle as I need to, especially great for getting the salt off the underside. We’ll be in the 50s/60s and sunny all this week and next here in N VA so it was time.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
We got hammered with snow for two weeks in Ohio but then the snow vanished within a few days. I washed mine yesterday after work as it's suppose to be dry and sunny all week.

tones2SS

Reaction score
Looks great!

I can't wait for the nice weather so I can do a pretty good detail on it. She needs it bad after this winter.
I'll probably do the wash, clay, wash, maybe polish?, and finally get a coat of wax on her with Car Guys Liquid Premium Wax.

Condor757

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments guys, sometimes I just have an itch to share a couple of nice pics of these beauties we’re privileged to own and drive... this has been the best vehicle I’ve ever owned by far! Fingers crossed that it lasts me through retirement.

Users who are viewing this thread