5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good deal?

Guysramrebel

Reaction score
Looking at the deal listed above, I question if it was a good deal. You said it started at $57k. With discounts and rebates, they were at $49k. I think you could've gotten a better deal, but if you're happy with it, then that's all that matters. They took $8k off your MSRP. I was able to get $11,500 on my '21 Rebel that was about $60k MSRP. I don't know what the rebates and discounts are today though.
Hey! Yeah MSRP was 57k after canceling the warranty my amount financed is 41k so basically I got a 57k truck at 41k. Including trade in I got a it 16k off of MSRP

Last edited:

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If you're happy with the deal, then you did good. Others have done much better, myself included, but not everyone finds these deals.

The numbers you posted earlier show an MSRP of almost $56100. They took off about $6700 in discounts, but then added in a bunch of fees eliminating a portion of the discounts. If you add your trade back in, then your at $53k OTD, all in, on a $56k vehicle

As a comparison, my truck was $59,765 and my OTD price was $51k ($48400 + TTL + fees). I had no trade, so I had higher taxes. The dealer I bought from didn't have all the charges and fees that your dealer did, so I was able to save in that area.

Again, if you're happy with your deal, then that's all that matters. I know some people that were satisfied with a full MSRP price because they got exactly what they wanted.

Last edited:

Hydroblueguy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So, you only got the 4000 off for the rebate? Your trade in has nothing to do with the price of the truck. I know things are different with Covid. My 19 msrp was 61,440. I got 14,000 off plus 27,500 for my Silverado, which was 500 more for the trade then kbb stated!

Hydroblueguy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So, you only got the 4000 off for the rebate? Your trade in has nothing to do with the price of the truck. I know things are different with Covid. My 19 msrp was 61,440. I got 14,000 off plus 27,500 for my Silverado, which was 500 more for the trade then kbb stated!
Dealers can come down thousands of dollars even with any rebates!

Cgs1967

Reaction score
You did just fine. Dealers where I live won't budge off Ram Rebels because of the shortages. Enjoy your truck and you did well.

Users who are viewing this thread