5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gonna pick her up at MD soon

MD is a great experience. You are only in Georgia, but I from Michigan, to get mine. I flew into Houston, where their driver picked me up, and took me there. The truck was waiting, right outside the showroom, on a covered pad, and my salesman, Charles Davis, took real good care of me. He went over the whole truck with me, went on a test drive with me, then took me in to meet the sales manager, then to the finance man, to sign the paperwork. I'm glad I took the trip there. I hope you love your new truck, as much as I love mine.

I’m turning in my 22 limited I got from them- got a limited night edition and got the bed utility added.
Sounds awesome! We ordered a Limited/Night Edition and are expecting it to arrive there any day now. This is our first RAM.

What's MD a abbreviation for?
I see now, you are in Louisiana. They will pick you up to buy there. You are lucky being close. I live less than 10 miles from the plant that builds them, But even using a retired employees friends and family discount, the cheapest I could get locally, was $6,000 more, than MD's walk in off the street price, with no haggling.

Bought mine there as well and had it shipped to Texas. All-in-all, it was a great experience and no dealership around me would even touch the price.

Will update with better pics once I get it home next Tuesday and tint windows.
Get you some cracklins at Famous Foods. It’s north of MD. Ask the salesman. 😋. Best boudin is at the Scott Exit. I prefer Don’s.

I've heard of that restaurant -- I think from buy last salesman on my last trip. -- will definitely have to try it out!

Juat picked up the night edition-- lots of improvements -- man is the engine quiet. It's a beaty. You can hardly hear it running. Power open and close tailgate is nice feature, power fold mirrors, digital dash, and massage! New wheels look great. I love having a black truck again. It just makes me more anal which is not good. Welcome lighting and blinkers look great!

I got 19.1mpg on the 667 miles trip her with the hemi 3.92 averaging 80mph. Curious what I'll get going back to GA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back