5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Getting Back Into A Ram

bazz

Reaction score
Hey Folks.

Owned a 2001 RAM (Black/Chrome New England Edition I think it was) until it rusted out and I ended up selling it for parts. It was a great truck and I loved zipping around in it. I dropped it off for some type of repair and a short while later my mechanic called me and told me that he couldn't let me drive my truck off his property because the gas tank was about to fall off of it... Anyway, by that time my family had grown and I needed a bigger vehicle so moved onto a 2008 F350 diesel. I actually just sold it today with 239,000 miles on it. Trading it in wasn't an option given it's age and selling it myself brought in a few more coins to put down on my new Rebel.

As the circle of life goes, the kids are older now and I can go back to a cool, sporty truck :cool: Ordered the Flame Red/Black two-tone model on 3/8 and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

These forums are awesome too. I've been reading them and learning a ton of information.

Thanks !

Users who are viewing this thread