5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Get a Quote"

Grouper

Reaction score
When using the configuration tool, there is an option to enter your personal information and "get a quote."

Just wondering what your experiences have been with this? Has your email blown up? Did you end up buying from a dealer you might not have otherwise thought to contact?

Was it a good tool that aided your purchasing experience? Or one you would recommended avoiding?

Thanks.

In Canada it lets you pick three dealers to ”get a quote” from, only problem with it here is they don’t actually get what you built on the site.

In Canada it lets you pick three dealers to ”get a quote” from, only problem with it here is they don’t actually get what you built on the site.
Ahhh. Kind of defeats the purpose then, in my opinion.

I want to shop the configuration I put together, which will no doubt have to be ordered.

it's a nice way for you put all the cards in their hand instead of yours. All it does is tell x dealership that you want a car and gives them all of your information to contact you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Back