5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Heavy Duty Springs - Anyone use them? 35% and/or 70%? Any other Coil Spring Options??

Figgs1979

Reaction score
Hey Gang - Just want to say hello and thanks for having me in the community. I will be taking ownership of a 2020 Ram Rebel Spot Edition with the 22" Wheels.

I have owned previously a 2017 Ram and now am getting another. I always disliked the softness of the ride as I want a truck ride. I tow my boat and a heavy'ish trailer.

Has anyone installed the General Springs Front and Rear Heavy Duty 35% Springs?
If so how was the Ride? Any increase in Height?

Is there another Front Rear Coil Spring that you would recommend for these trucks?

I typically always upgrade Struts and Shocks to the Bilstein 5100 with a level in the front?

Or Should I go with the Eibach Kit?

Thoughts

I used the Tufftruk 1 1/2" variable rate springs on the back. Unloaded is a little firmer than stock. Loaded rides very nice. I had a 1 1/2" rake to start with, Used the Bilstein 5100s all the way around, fronts set to the top position. Got 3/4 -1 inch rake now. Every day I drive it gets better and better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back