5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GEM Bull Bar

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Have not installed one yet but have been thinking about it. This one is different, should look good on the truck. The possible parking sensor interference is keeping me from doing it. Somebody install one and let me know if it affects the sensors!

azzx

Reaction score
got hold of the manufacturer - it will not work on the new 1500. Too bad, I like the style

Chrisdp23

Reaction score
Having had a Bull bar on a previous vehicle I would never put one on again. Slid into the vehicle at a stop light at maybe 5 mph and the bar folding back into the grill did way more damage than if it wasn't there. The vehicle I struck had no damage at all. Just food for thought.

19llhpb

Ram Guru
Reaction score
T
Having had a Bull bar on a previous vehicle I would never put one on again. Slid into the vehicle at a stop light at maybe 5 mph and the bar folding back into the grill did way more damage than if it wasn't there. The vehicle I struck had no damage at all. Just food for thought.
Thanks for the thought, I have had them on all my trucks but fortunately haven’t had the front hit. I can definitely see that being an issue. Since a bull bar may interfere with the sensors anyway, you may have just helped me with my decision!

Users who are viewing this thread