5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GDE tune review

J-Cooz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
where are you guys buying the spare PCMs from? Looks like the sort is discontinued and I want to get my hands on one ASAP. I know there was a long conversation on here about the PN and where everyone was ordering from I can’t seem to find it.
This is the correct PN

68256850AA?​

My truck has the stock PCM tuned..I'm out of warranty so I don't care.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

abmillh

Reaction score
I have not as of yet, but others on the RAM Comma Discord Server have and it works fine.

Malodave
I ended up buying one. It's back ordered but I have a 1800 mile road trip I'm doing twice toward the end of the year so hopefully it's in by then. What software did you load?

I tried joining that discord but the link was expired.

Last edited:

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I ended up buying one. It's back ordered but I have a 1800 mile road trip I'm doing twice toward the end of the year so hopefully it's in by then. What software did you load?

I tried joining that discord but the link was expired.
I am running SunnyPilot's RAM Release C3. Just did a 2300 mile round trip with the Comma3 Driving 97% of the time.
If you just ordered, you will be getting a Comma-3x. I do have a couple of 3x mirror mounts printed that mount it to the DASM
cover instead of the Windshield. There is a video on Youtube with an overview of the install.

MirrorMountFront.jpg

abmillh

Reaction score
I am running SunnyPilot's RAM Release C3. Just did a 2300 mile round trip with the Comma3 Driving 97% of the time.
If you just ordered, you will be getting a Comma-3x. I do have a couple of 3x mirror mounts printed that mount it to the DASM
cover instead of the Windshield. There is a video on Youtube with an overview of the install.

View attachment 168075
Thanks for the invites! I was actually thinking about designing 3d printed mounts myself so I guess I only need to do it for my wife's Kia.

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for the invites! I was actually thinking about designing 3d printed mounts myself so I guess I only need to do it for my wife's Kia.
The files are uploaded to the Discord Server (3D Printing) if you want to print your own.

Malodave

Malodave

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You can buy a PCM from GDE.
Tom
When I was at GDE getting my PCM reflashed because of the Dealer "unflashing" it.
They wanted $600 for one. I got mine for about $230 Shipped. It was hard to find
on the seller's website, but a direct link from another member got me right to it.
That is probably why they had some..

Malodave

Users who are viewing this thread