5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

G'day from Australia

Attaboy17

Reaction score
G'day guys, new owner of a Laramie Sport 24. Excellent Forum to be in- lots of knowledge to absorb and share.

I would like to know if anyone has a list of functionalities that has been deactivated/ not enabled/removed to make it adapt to local Oz regs.

If not- it would be good to populate the list which maybe useful for a lot of us.

1. Activating Cargo door lights-
2. Activating DRL.
3. Activating UConnect app - for some reason we do not have the app accessible in Australia.

etc.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
welcome to the forum those changes can all be done with either a Tazer or a bypass and obd port on jscan or alpha ob

Last edited:

Attaboy17

Reaction score
Thanks. Apparently the Cargo Light has been deactivated physically by removing wires (&capped off) from connectors during the conversion process in Melbourne Australia.
So- it would require "reconnection" to happen first. My dealer advised that some wire had been disconnected to deactivate the DRL operation. Any leads on that would be appreciated.

1BADRAMLIMITED

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks. Apparently the Cargo Light has been deactivated physically by removing wires (&capped off) from connectors during the conversion process in Melbourne Australia.
So- it would require "reconnection" to happen first. My dealer advised that some wire had been disconnected to deactivate the DRL operation. Any leads on that would be appreciated.
MAYBE THIS? ANY HELP @Jimmy07

Last edited:

Attaboy17

Reaction score
MAYBE THIS? ANY HELP @Jimmy07

Thanks for quick responses.

Users who are viewing this thread

• jl13