5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gator roll tonneau cover

jonnyt

Reaction score
Nice! I need to get one soon. I want a hard cover though

Reaction score
Just picked up my Laramie 2 weeks ago. How well does the cover keep out rain,car wash, etc. Looking at the same roll up cover.

HitmanHugh

Reaction score
I have the same exact cover and very little rain gets in. The rain pools on top a pretty good amount so I may need to tighten it up one more setting.

daberk

Reaction score
Same here. Good protection at a reasonable price. Mine does not leak at all, even in a driving rain. Very satisfied with it.

rrbhokies

Reaction score
OK, so I just installed my Gator Roll-on Cover. I closed myself inside the bed, and there are dozens of tiny pin-holes in the cover itself. I can see light coming through them. It's almost like looking up in the sky and seeing stars. Is this normal? Are these pin-holes a design feature to let the bed breathe, but maybe water doesn't come through? Or is this some kind of defect and I need to return it?

Users who are viewing this thread