5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FYI: 2021 Laramie for Rebel Wheel Swap

AaKkRAM

Reaction score
There are a few threads on here discussing possible issues with swapping Laramie 20'' wheels for 18'' Rebel stock wheels. I just wanted to confirm for anyone looking that they will swap without any issue. That is all.

Edit: This was a 2021 Laramie taking 2020 Rebel wheels.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't ever seen anyone claim Rebel wheels won't work on another model. In fact, I've only seen threads saying there are no issues with doing that other than the obvious speedometer difference if you also go with the Rebel tire size. I'm not calling you out, just wondering which threads you're referring to. As an aside, I swapped the 22 inch Limited Night Edition wheels out for Rebel wheels on a previous truck (2021 Limited). Made the truck look so much better IMHO.

AaKkRAM

Reaction score
I haven't ever seen anyone claim Rebel wheels won't work on another model. In fact, I've only seen threads saying there are no issues with doing that other than the obvious speedometer difference if you also go with the Rebel tire size. I'm not calling you out, just wondering which threads you're referring to. As an aside, I swapped the 22 inch Limited Night Edition wheels out for Rebel wheels on a previous truck (2021 Limited). Made the truck look so much better IMHO.
Yeah, the threads I saw said they would work, but there was a bunch back and forth, so I was just posting something upfront and/or reiterating what is already known I guess lol. They definitely look much better.

Users who are viewing this thread