5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future mods/accessories

habu987

Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All
Reaction score
Now that I've got my truck, I've got a few mods/accessories planned:
  • Window tint: Planning on 3M Crystalline, probably 40% or 50% on all windows. I doubt they'll do the windshield, but if they do, I'll try to get 70% or 90% there. I'm not a fan of the super dark tints, but I do want to block as much of the heat as I can, since the window space on the truck is freakin' ginormous. I've got an appointment in 3 days to get that done. Preliminary quote over the phone (they haven't done any 2019s yet at the shop I'm going to) is ~$775 for everything but the windshield.
  • Tonneau cover: I've got a Retrax ProMX on the way, I'll install it whenever it arrives (ordered a week ago, hasn't shipped yet).
  • Mud flaps: Gonna order the WeatherTech ones this week.
  • Vent visors: Gonna order in channel visors this week.
  • Sway bar: Gonna order the Hellwig sway bar in the next week or two. As far as I can tell, I can install it on my own with the tools from my generic tool kit. For those who've done the sway bar, is that correct?
  • Bed mat: If BedRug/Husky/etc ever makes a mat for the RamBox models, I'll most likely get one.
Not a mod, but next weekend if the weather cooperates, I plan on starting to use the CarGuys hybrid wax stuff on it. I'm not a big car washing guy, so I'll probably just apply it or something like Hydrosilex once a month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online