5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

Mountain Whiskey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
okay I’m a child of the ‘80s, but I’m still going to need some help here.

Edit: I googled and figured it out. I think kids of the 2000s actually have an advantage, as that’s when it became a meme.
I am drawing a blank here.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
okay I’m a child of the ‘80s, but I’m still going to need some help here.

Edit: I googled and figured it out. I think kids of the 2000s actually have an advantage, as that’s when it became a meme.
Rick roll!

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
If this happened in a blue state the owner will probably be charged with assault.
Unfortunately, you’re probably right. If that happens, and if someone starts a fundraising campaign for their defense, I’ll pitch in.

We need more criminals and would-be criminals to learn: mess with a Sikh, you get the stick. Or, in more general terms, f’ around and find out.

jimothy

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Attempted murder. It was in CA so we’ll see what happens.
No reasonable prosecutor would call that attempted murder; though California may have a dearth of reasonable prosecutors.

If he was hitting him in the head, maybe there would be a case. But his blows all landed on his legs. Enough to teach him a lesson, not enough to kill or maim.

Now is the time to teach anyone you know in California about jury nullification.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
No reasonable prosecutor would call that attempted murder; though California may have a dearth of reasonable prosecutors.

If he was hitting him in the head, maybe there would be a case. But his blows all landed on his legs. Enough to teach him a lesson, not enough to kill or maim.

Now is the time to teach anyone you know in California about jury nullification.
You know the justice system is bad when criminals can do what they want, and heros are indicted.

Users who are viewing this thread