5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

Loudram

Reaction score
What's being said here is #1 Be a member of our preferred banks where we can control your wealth or else you might lose your money. #2 Brandon needs to protect China's investments in US banks using our money.

All this garbage makes me sick to my stomach. We have a Chinese owned crime syndicate running our country that's allied with a group of global elitist that hate this country. And they are destroying the economy and the middle class while keeping American's distracted with trying to put food on the table and keep a roof over their heads in the hopes that they don't see what's going on in DC and around the country.

Ok rant over.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
What's being said here is #1 Be a member of our preferred banks where we can control your wealth or else you might lose your money. #2 Brandon needs to protect China's investments in US banks using our money.

All this garbage makes me sick to my stomach. We have a Chinese owned crime syndicate running our country that's allied with a group of global elitist that hate this country. And they are destroying the economy and the middle class while keeping American's distracted with trying to put food on the table and keep a roof over their heads in the hopes that they don't see what's going on in DC and around the country.

Ok rant over.
DING DING DING! We have a winner!

Users who are viewing this thread