5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

Used to be you only believed what you could see, and only some of what you hear. With AI and the liberal news, that is pretty much a hard no on both now. Good luck on figuring out what is cr@p and what is $h!t. Same thing, just a mater of whether it is being dumped on you, or fed to you.

She got so mad and tripped over her own two feet. Same old tired answers. Blame trump for everything you did to screw us.

What a crap show that was. That was painful to watch. She’s so unqualified to be POTUS it’s not even funny. Extremely scary to be honest.

Every single time she got caught in a lie or cornered with a tough question she deflected to Trump. Every single answer she did give was completely scripted as always. Everything else was complete gibberish as always. I’m so glad he ended her word salad each time she started it.

This interview needs to be sent to everyone and posted everywhere. She made a huge mistake doing this interview. Can’t believe her handlers actually allowed it to happen with FoxNews. I honestly think this interview was more damaging than Biden’s debate performance.

Last edited:
What a crap show that was. That was painful to watch. She’s so unqualified to be POTUS it’s not even funny. Extremely scary to be honest.

Every single time she got caught in a lie or cornered with a tough question she deflected to Trump. Every single answer she did give was completely scripted as always. Everything else was complete gibberish as always. I’m so glad he ended her word salad each time she started it.

This interview needs to be sent to everyone and posted everywhere. She made a huge mistake doing this interview. Can’t believe her handlers actually allowed it to happen with FoxNews. I honestly think this interview was more damaging than Biden’s debate performance.

💯 . I think they are scrambling because the polls are even worse than expected, so they are trying to get her out there.

It was a huge failure.

It is scary! I’m so ashamed and disappointed for our country. How did this person get this far? She’s not much different from Biden so incompetent I wouldn’t let her babysit my kids let alone want her running the country, yet she’s been a heartbeat away for the past 3.5 years. Disgusting!!!

For the last sixteen years the Democrats have been in charge of twelve of those years.

Now they want us to trust them for another four to eight more years of the same s/&t show because she is going to “change things?”

How a Democrat/Liberal thinks...

How a Democrat/Liberal thinks...
Funny, when I see a Harris supporter I see someone who supports the party making the selection for their candidate, "selected not elected". How far can the democrats get from "democracy"?

I also see someone who is for abortion, does not understand why Roe vs Wade was over turned.
See
https://constitution.congress.gov/browse/essay/amdt10-1/ALDE_00013619/

It's called the UNITED States of America.

Believes in a big Federal Government contrary to the American Revolution and our founding fathers.

I also see government reliance for their solutions of problems versus self reliance.

Worth watching and worth forwarding to your like minded friends -

Users who are viewing this thread

Back