5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

Jesus Christ. Not all Haitians but this one for sure, and many more like her, are utterly incapable of assimilation into American society. I could care less if this is what is culturally acceptable there, it makes you a savage here.
Want to be fair here. The lady who killed and ate the cat was a lifelong Ohio resident. That said, there is still something going on in that state, widespread or otherwise, with domestic animals. Finally, I stand by my position that behavior like this rises to the level of savagery and that the same people engaged in savagery will never assimilate into American culture. No matter what, we need to close our border to anything but legitimate commerce, tourism, and legal immigration.

Want to be fair here. The lady who killed and ate the cat was a lifelong Ohio resident. That said, there is still something going on in that state, widespread or otherwise, with domestic animals. Finally, I stand by my position that behavior like this rises to the level of savagery and that the same people engaged in savagery will never assimilate into American culture. No matter what, we need to close our border to anything but legitimate commerce, tourism, and legal immigration.
Just a small note, but when the boat people from Cambodia and Viet Nam were taken in, the same thing happened. They also went to the pounds and got animals there. A full grown German Shepard made for a pretty big feast.

The debate is a joke.
They fact check Trump live on the debate but not Kamala. Yup…..that wasn’t rigged in her favor. Pretty bad when CNN did a much better job not taking sides.
Either way Trumps closing statement was all that was needed and the last words the people needed to hear. She’s promising all this change but what has she done the last 3 1/2+ years?

Terrible performance by Trump. She baited and he took nearly every one.

Could have absolutely pounded her on things like EV mandates, the damage the Inflation Reduction Act bill caused, Illegal immigrant crime and murders, etc. Missed a lot of opportunities there.

That said, can't believe they let her get away with that fine people hoax BS and a few others and fact checked Trump on everything. Let her blame Covid on Trump even. SMH.

I thought it was going to go the other way. Harris probably got a lot of sideliners on her side tonight.

Trump's group didn't prepare him for this very well, never underestimate your opponent, the country depends on it.

Terrible performance by Trump. She baited and he took nearly every one.

Could have absolutely pounded her on things like EV mandates, the damage the Inflation Reduction Act bill caused, Illegal immigrant crime and murders, etc. Missed a lot of opportunities there.

That said, can't believe they let her get away with that fine people hoax BS and a few others and fact checked Trump on everything. Let her blame Covid on Trump even. SMH.
Exactly. He had the perfect venue to put Kamala on her heels, with facts, but really failed to do that. I don't think either Trump or Harris is the best America has to offer; but there is no way that Harris is capable of the level of thought and governance needed to get this country back on track. For me, border and the economy are my two biggest concerns and this current administration, in my opinion, has destroyed both. It has to stop.

were they moderators or collaborators? As far as the dog eating thing I saw body cam footage of police going to a woman eating a cat I predict she wont agree to a fox debate since they wont be feeding her all the questions in advance so she can prepare a speech for every question like last night. Trump took the bait and was all over the place instead of being cool hes never been a good speaker he just works on actions. He also should have kept the I and made it more we

were they moderators or collaborators? As far as the dog eating thing I saw body cam footage of police going to a woman eating a cat I predict she wont agree to a fox debate since they wont be feeding her all the questions in advance so she can prepare a speech for every question like last night. Trump took the bait and was all over the place instead of being cool hes never been a good speaker he just works on actions. He also should have kept the I and made it more we
Collaborators. No doubt. The body cam footage that I saw from an Ohio PD is the one that the agency came out and said she was a lifelong Ohio resident. He’s not a great speaker but, love him or hate him, he gets stuff done whether you agree with the outcomes or not. She doesn’t need the debate; she outperformed Trump last night, I would say unfortunately so. Why risk lowering a batting average?

Did you all catch that Kamala said she’s not for gun confiscation because she and Walz are gun owners? 🤔

Wonder how that will go over with her rabid anti-gun ultra liberal lunatics who think that anybody owning a gun is evil?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back