5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

Loudram

Reaction score
See how shiny the paint is on the engine, so shiny you could see yourself in it, but you can’t see not one of those people in it.
454880400_10235242876239298_4062545458508390310_n.jpg
I'm looking at the reflection on the engine and it looks like it's only a couple of people. What do you guys think?

Snekpete

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm looking at the reflection on the engine and it looks like it's only a couple of people. What do you guys think?
It is very hard to tell but at this point I don't believe that it's true that it was photo shopped or AI. We can't get one honest person in there to take a picture? Come on!

But at this point would anyone be surprised? Biden was never running the show and Kamala is the ultimate puppet. Just who is running the government? It looks a lot like there has already been a silent coup and the evil ones have full control of the Republic.

Users who are viewing this thread