5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Not only that, but he was acquitted by the Senate (by lack of 2/3 majority to convict).

This state is so ***KED up. These judges here should be impeached.

FWIW, Unfortunately he can't win here anyway since CO has gone full on bluetard.

Don't get me started on the Gray Wolf program that Denver/Boulder pushed onto the rural counties.

My family is 5 generation natives here and most of us don’t even recognize the place, not to mention feel proud of it or like we belong anymore. The trajectory doesn’t look good.

Like is said about the immigration issue, I’ll stand my ground and try to make positive impact here rather than fleeing to greener (redder?) pastures. But damn, it’s not getting any easier.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My family is 5 generation natives here and most of us don’t even recognize the place, not to mention feel proud of it or like we belong anymore. The trajectory doesn’t look good.

Like is said about the immigration issue, I’ll stand my ground and try to make positive impact here rather than fleeing to greener (redder?) pastures. But damn, it’s not getting any easier.

I feel for ya.

It's sad what the urbanites and new influx of progressive coasties has done to Colorado. We're even struggling to hold on to DougCo and the school board with what was a 4-3 majority until Petersen resigned Nov 30. The board will pick a replacement for the next 2 years, likely to be red as the current board President will no doubt pick someone when the vote splits 3-3. It's quite the sh*tshow here and the bluetards are losing their freakin minds over it all.

We're transplants from the upper Midwest. Grew up in Wisconsin, 8 years in the Army, a few back there after ETS, then we came here in 1992 and raised our sons here so it's home for us. It's a tough call. If I didn't have a grandson here (and one in TX), and as much as we want to stay and fight, we'd probably slink away. I can't imagine what your family must feel like behind enemy lines in their home state.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Regardless, Colorado's 10 electoral college votes will go to whomever has the big D next to their name.

These idiots here signed on to the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact (yet to pass 270), but nonetheless CO is lost to the bluetards in Denver/Boulder/Pueblo/Ft Collins.

Here's the other thing; Colorado now allows unaffiliated voters to vote for anyone in the primary. So blue blooded D's that haven't declared or remove their party affiliation can spoil the candidate pool - and they do.

Colorado GOP is worse than the national org with their crap candidates so it's pretty much a caucus anyway.

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I feel for ya.

It's sad what the urbanites and new influx of progressive coasties has done to Colorado. We're even struggling to hold on to DougCo and the school board with what was a 4-3 majority until Petersen resigned Nov 30. The board will pick a replacement for the next 2 years, likely to be red as the current board President will no doubt pick someone when the vote splits 3-3. It's quite the sh*tshow here and the bluetards are losing their freakin minds over it all.

We're transplants from the upper Midwest. Grew up in Wisconsin, 8 years in the Army, a few back there after ETS, then we came here in 1992 and raised our sons here so it's home for us. It's a tough call. If I didn't have a grandson here (and one in TX), and as much as we want to stay and fight, we'd probably slink away. I can't imagine what your family must feel like behind enemy lines in their home state.

Those who’ve served should be welcomed anywhere, any time and with a red carpet.

And transplants are always welcome when they are refugees, not missionaries, and contribute.

This is not a place to get your second homes and weed.

DougCo is where I grew up (as did generations prior) and is the last holdout in the metro area. The schools were a jewel up until recently, hoping it can hold true.

Users who are viewing this thread