5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

MarPar

Takes a MoPar to catch a MoPar
Reaction score
A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "What is politics?"

The dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way.I make all the money in the family, so let's call me the bank. Your mother, she's the manager of the money, so we'll call her the government. We're here to take care of your needs, so we'll call you the people.The nanny, we'll consider her the working class. And your baby brother, we'll call him the future.Now, think about that and see if that makes sense." The little boy goes off to bed thinking about what dad had said. Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has soiled his diaper.The little boy goes to his parents' room and finds his mother sound asleep.Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nanny's room.Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny.He gives up and goes back to bed. The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I think I understand the concept of politics now." The father says, "Good son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about." The little boy replies, "Well, while the banker is screwing the working class, the government is sound asleep, the people are being ignored and the future is in deep ****."

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Worse than Hitler.
I had completely forgotten about IGA and Shopco since I moved from Wisconsin decades ago.

Ditto. left there in 1980 and again in 1992 after a brief 4 year return.

Shopko, they're all gone now.

That old 1-ski ski-doo was a nostalgia trip for sure.

First sled my pa bought in the early 70's was a Sno-Bunny.

Users who are viewing this thread