5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

Trooper4

Ram Guru
Reaction score
You are here, the stupid ones are not. See, Darwin at work. We should bring back Lawn Darts. Maybe javelin for beginners too!
I still think that ALL of the warning and caution labels should be removed from everything. If you are not smart enough to keep your fingers from under the mower deck, then you don't deserve either fingers or compensation for being stupid.

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I still think that ALL of the warning and caution labels should be removed from everything. If you are not smart enough to keep your fingers from under the mower deck, then you don't deserve either fingers or compensation for being stupid.
But if we did that, who would keep voting these idiots into office? 😂

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What I wanna do is beat whoever folded their kid up in a stroller.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Bw12