5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Memes or Pictures or Political, Rants, etc.

theblet

Legendary member
Reaction score
You could change that to where they are two heterosexual teenagers and I still wouldn’t want it in my public school system being paid for with my tax dollars.
That’s correct. Sex discussions should be between parents and their kids. Schools should worry about teaching math, English, etc. you know, school sh!t

Scap

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That’s correct. Sex discussions should be between parents and their kids. Schools should worry about teaching math, English, etc. you know, school sh!t
I gradjiamated in the early 90's.
The math books we had in elementary and Jr high were math. The math books they upgraded to for high school were full of social crap. Not as bad as now, but it was starting in TX that far back. World history, we were taught about world religions, but Christianity was omitted.

AV8OR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I gradjiamated in the early 90's.
The math books we had in elementary and Jr high were math. The math books they upgraded to for high school were full of social crap. Not as bad as now, but it was starting in TX that far back. World history, we were taught about world religions, but Christianity was omitted.

I graduated from high school in Texas in the mid-1970’s and we were playing doctor on Friday and Saturday nights with no instruction manuals in our ISD library.

College was advanced 400 level studies and some of the girls at the end of college had even obtained Master Degrees in MRS.

In college my wife was severely sexually assaulted.

This was back when the girls couldn’t go to the police and the schools wouldn’t back them either.

So being a good little girl from the south she did like all the other girls did back then, she married the perp.

AV8OR

Ram Guru
Reaction score
And for a Democrat the wife and I like Harold Ford, Jr…….for a Democrat.

Users who are viewing this thread